We are Fixed & Mobile Private Limited, company incorporated under the laws of Singapore, located at 1 Raffles Place #28-01, One Raffles Place, Tower 2, Singapore 048616 dba DT One. We provide international mobile top-up services and mobile rewards.
Ways we collect your personal information
We collect and use your data for several, different purposes related to your use of the Website. We process your personal data only when applicable laws allow for such processing.
We process your personal data, which you provided to us or which, we collect when you use the Website.
Information we receive form you
If you want to engage with us and you use the contact form available on the Website we may collect your personal information.
Information we get from your use of our Website
We may collect information on how you use the Website, as it applies to advertising and content specific promotions (for more information please see the information about cookie files below).
How we use your information
- To respond to your requests. We will use your information provided by you via the Website’s contact form to engage in a relation with you, to validate your identity or residence (e.g., if you contact us for information about business relation or want to exercise your rights related to personal data processing).
- For research and analytics. We will use your information to analyze how you view our products and to evaluate individual and collective use of our Website and interest in our products.
Please note that we may combine information that we collect about you (including automatically collected information, described below) with other information we obtain about you, and use such combined information in accordance with this Policy.
We also aggregate and/or anonymize information collected through the Website. We use anonymized and/or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes.
We process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
Legitimate Interests. We process your personal data to fulfil our legitimate interests in commercial activities in ways that are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, e.g.: (i) customer service, (ii) protecting our customers, personnel and property, and (iii) managing legal or regulatory issues
Legal Compliance. In some cases, we are obliged to process personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
Your Consent. We process personal data on the basis of consent, which you can always withdraw.
Performance of a contract with you. We process your personal data based on our Terms & Conditions applicable to your use of our Website. In case your personal data are collected from the European Economic Area, performance of the contract with you is also the legal basis for transfer of your personal data to Singapore.
How we share your information
We may disclose your data: (i) to our vendors that work on our behalf, (ii) if we are required to do so by law or for any legal proceedings or by law enforcement or other entities that present valid legal process or in our discretion, unless otherwise prohibited by law, to protect human safety, our rights or the rights of others, and to prevent fraud, (iii) to meet certain legal compliance requirements (e.g., anti-money laundering laws), (iv) to enforce the Policy or other contracts with you, including investigation of potential violations thereof, and (v) as part of a sale or merger of our business assets, including in contemplation of such transactions (e.g. due diligence).
We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for research, compliance, promotional or other purposes.
How long do we keep your data
We keep your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. We will retain your personal data processed on the basis of (i) a legitimate interest pursued by us, for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected the personal data or until you object the processing, (ii) a necessity to comply with our legal obligation, for the period necessary to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. under tax or accounting regulations), (iii) your consent, for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected the personal data or until you withdraw your consent.
You may have certain rights in respect of information that identifies you as defined by applicable laws:
- right to access your personal data –right to demand an access into your personal data processed by us and to request a copy of your personal data being processed by us
- right to rectify your personal data –right to have incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected
- right to erase your personal data – where legally envisaged you may have the right to have your personal data deleted under certain circumstances. In specific cases, the right to deletion may be excluded
- right to restriction of the processing – under certain conditions, you may have the right to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data
- right to data portability – under certain circumstances, you may have the right to get the personal data that was provided to us by you free of charge in a machine-readable format
- right to object to processing – right to object to processing on grounds relating to your particular situation that may be applicable where your personal data is processed on the legal basis of our legitimate interest
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority –right to appeal to a competent supervisory authority against the method of the processing of your personal data
- right to withdraw your consent –right to revoke your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before withdrawal
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at the address indicated at the beginning of the Policy or by contacting DT One’s data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file containing letters and numbers that can be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. They are created when you access certain websites. Cookie files collect standard log information and visitor’s behavior in an anonymous form. They allow a website to recognize users when they return to a website. We use the following cookie files on the Website (depending on the category):
- session cookie files are temporary and expire once you close your browser (or once your session ends)
- persistent cookie files remain on your device until you erase them, or your browser does (depending on the cookie file’s expiration date)
- first-party cookie files are placed on your device directly by the website you are visiting
- third-party cookie files are set by a website other than the one you are currently on
- strictly necessary cookie files are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. They allow e.g. to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online
- functionality cookie files allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you would like weather reports for, or what your username and password are so you can automatically log in
- statistics cookie files collect information about how you use a website, e.g. which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. They allow to improve website functions
- marketing cookie flies collect information about your online activity to help deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad
What information do we collect
We collect: (i) your IP addresses,(ii) location information, (iii) unique device identifiers, (iv) IMEI number, and (v) other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, mobile device carrier information, the state or country from which you accessed the Website.
We may also collect information about how you interact with the Website, e.g. when you exit web pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and order of viewing them, statistical information about the use of the Website, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Website, the frequency of your use of the Website, error logs, and other similar information.
We also may include pixels or beacons in email messages, newsletters and other electronic communications to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics, personalization and advertising. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
Third party technologies
LinkedIn. Our Website uses plug-ins to LinkedIn, service provided by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (Wilton Plaza, Wilton Pl, Saint Peter's, Dublin, 2, Ireland). LinkedIn plug-ins can be recognized by a dedicated LinkedIn logo visible on the Website, which is a hyperlink to DT One’s LinkedIn profile. Clicking on the plug-in redirects you to DT One’s profile on LinkedIn and information related to the use of such a plug-in will be forwarded to LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. More information about the processing of personal data by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company are available here.
Twitter. Our Website uses plugins to Twitter, service provided by Twitter International Company (One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street Dublin 2, D02 AX07 Ireland). Twitter plug-ins can be recognized by a dedicated Twitter logo visible on the Website, which is a hyperlink to DT One’s Twitter profile. Clicking on the plug-in redirects you to DT One’s profile on Twitter and information related to the use of such a plug-in will be forwarded to Twitter International Company. More information about the processing of personal data by Twitter International Company are available here.
What cookie files do we use
Our Website uses the following cookie files:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 day||dtone.com|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 day||dtone.com|
|PHPSESSID||Preserves user session state across page requests.||23 day||dtone.com|
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||dtone.com|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 day||dtone.com|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||dtone.com|
|collect||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||google-analytics.com|
|r/collect||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||doubleclick.net|
Changing cookie files’ settings
You can change your settings for use of cookie files via your web browser’s setting (available via hyperlinks below):
Please note that blocking cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Website.
We reserve the right to update the practices described in this Policy at any time. Please check here periodically. If we make any material changes, we will notify you as required by law.